§ 1 Preliminary provisions
1. The online beauty-for-you, hereinafter referred to as the Store, available at www.przedluzanie-wlosow.info, is operated by beauty-for-you, owned by:
CDB "PRIMUS" Signals 1,
2. By purchasing from the Store, you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. Seller – online store referred to in paragraph 1§1.
4. Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
5. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer within the framework of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the moment of conclusion of the contract.
6. Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions of the Store.
7. Order - a statement of the Customer's will made using the Order Form, by e-mail, telephone or otherwise, and aimed directly at concluding the Agreement for the Sale of the Product or Products with the Seller.
8. Account - customer account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him in the Store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, allowing you to create an Account.
§ 2 Contact the store
1. Seller's address:
Wholesale Hair beauty-for-you
Whistleblowers 1, 32-020 Wieliczka
tel.: +48 510-986-419
Seller's bank account number: 06 2490 0005 0000 4500 9890 3701
2. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers given in this paragraph.
3. The Customer may communicate by telephone with the Seller from Monday to Friday from 9-17.
4. Mailing address:
Hair Clinic beauty-for-you
Alfred Dauna 44, 30-629 Kraków
tel. : +48 508-091-281
§ 3 Technical requirements
1. In order to use the Store, including browsing the Assortment of the Store and placing orders for Products, it is necessary to:
- a. Internet-based terminal equipment and web browser
- b. active e-mail account
- c. enabled cookies
- d. FlashPlayer installed.
§ 4 General information
1. The Seller to the fullest extent permitted by law shall not be liable for any disruptions in this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, illegal actions of third parties or incommandence of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
2. Browsing the assortment of the Store does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 5 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
3. The prices listed in the Store are given in Polish Zloty (PLN) and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. It is possible to buy in other currencies: EUR, GBP and USD.
5. The final (final) amount payable by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including transport, delivery and postal services fees) that the Customer is informed about on the Store's website during the placing of the Order, including when expressing his willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
§ 5 Creating an account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you need to fill out the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: Name, Surname, shipping address, contact telephone number, contact email, TAX ID number, if you need a VAT invoice.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free of charge.
3. Login to the Account is done by entering the login and password established in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer has the possibility at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, to delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 2.
§ 6 Procedure for the submission and execution of contracts
1. In order to place an Order:
- 1. log in to the Store (optional).
- 2. Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click on the "To Cart" button
- 3. log in or use the opportunity to place an Order without registration;
- 4. if you have chosen the option to place an Order without registration - fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data in the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
- 5. click on the "Order and pay" button
- 6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay the order within a certain period of time
2. The order can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after 12:00, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays - will be processed on the next business day.
3. In the event of circumstances preventing the full or temporary execution of the placed order, beauty-for-you reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order - the situation undertakes to notify the Ordering Party immediately.
4. beauty-for-you a receipt or VAT invoice for the purchased goods. To receive a VAT invoice, you must fill in the company details and tax id correctly.
§ 7 Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- a. Postal, pick-up postage
- b. Courier, courier delivery
- c. InPost shipment to the package of your choice
- d. Personal collection at the address given in paragraph.1 §2 or paragraph 4 §2 by telephone appointment.
2. The customer may use the following payment methods:
- a. Payment on delivery
- b. Cash on delivery
- c. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
- d. Electronic payments
3. Detailed information about delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
4. The default shipping costs set in the store apply to standard shipments up to 1kg. In the case of consignments of major importance, dimensions or international consignments, the rates for the consignment shall be calculated on a case-by-case basis.
§ 8 Performance of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
2. If the Customer chooses:
- a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payments, the Customer is obliged to make a payment within 3 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
- b. payment on delivery on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make payment on delivery.
- c. payment in cash on receipt of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make a payment on delivery
3. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller on time and in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
4. If the Customer chooses to receive the personal Product, the product will be ready for collection by the Customer immediately.
5. In the absence of a Product or part of the Product, the Customer will be informed by the Seller during the placing of the Order or by sending the relevant e-mail to the customer's e-mail address provided during the order.
6. Orders placed in the Store are carried out all over the world.
7. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The costs of delivery of the Product (including transport, delivery and postal services fees) are indicated to the Customer on the pages of the Online Store in the "Delivery Costs" tab and during the placing of the Order, including at the time when the Customer expresses his willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
8. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
§ 9 Right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from delivery of the Product to the Consumer.
3. In the case of a Contract which covers multiple Products which are supplied separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last good, lot or part.
4. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by making a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
5. The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by e-mail by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address.
6. In the event of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
7. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- a. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
- b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall reimburse the Consumer immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the goods, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller.
- c. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same payment methods as were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another solution that will not entail any costs for him.
- d. The Seller may withhold the refund until the Product is received back or until proof of its return has been provided, which may be the case.
- e. The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address specified in these Regulations without delay, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- F. The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product.
8. The Consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract in relation to the Agreement:
- a. in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured to the specifications of the Consumer or to meet his individualized needs.
- b. in which the subject of the benefit are hair on clips - Clip-On. If the Consumer wishes to return the above-said goods, the Consumer receives a Purchase Voucher with the value of the order to be used on the przedluzanie-wlosow.info
- c. for the provision of services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before the start of the service that after the performance by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
- d. if you use the offer "Free delivery on selected products" the return of the product authorizing free shipping results in a reduction in the amount to be refunded by the shipping cost via DPD Next Day in the amount of PLN 25
§ 10 Complaint and guarantees
1. New Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
2. In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of the goods, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranties in the Civil Code.
3. The Store is exempt from warranty liability if the Customer was aware of theada at the time of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
4. The complaint must be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller given in these Regulations.
5. The complaint must include a m.in. a concise description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the data of the Customer making the complaint and the customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller shall respond to the complaint request without delay, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
7. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in paragraph 1§2 of these Regulations.
8. The guarantee for hair and jointing is provided the use of dedicated hair extension cosmetics in accordance with the instructions attached to the hair.. The Seller will also attach the warranty card to the Sold Product.
9. If the complaint is considered to be well-meaning, the advertised goods will be replaced without defects. In the event that the exchange is not possible, the amount paid by the Customer will be refunded.
10. In case of acknowledgment of the complaint, the costs of sending the product by the Customer to the Store shall be borne by the Customer.
§ 11 Personal data in the Online Store
1. The issues of administration of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store are determined by a separate document.
§ 12 Final provisions
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, i.e.: changes in the law, changes in payment methods and deliveries - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
3. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code, shall apply; the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Personal Data Protection Act.